Monday, September 22, 2014

This week :)

This week was great other than we didnt have water for 3 days in our house. So we showered at the house of other hermanas until we finally had water hahaha. :) Funny story this week, we were leaving the house of an investigator and I was walking and talking with my comp and I realized she was not talking back and I turned around and she was like 20 feet behind me petting a duck with her FACE haha I love that girl.. One day we were walking and we were as far from our house as we possibly could be, and it started to rain a little bit (and we do not have an umbrella) so we were just walñking then all of a sudden BOOM it started pouring soooo hard and as luck would have it all our appts fell through so we walked allll the way back to our house in the downpour, It was great. and crazy! On Wednesday we had interviews with President Curtiss his wife! They were so super good. MNI 7:2 talks about our callings and how they are gifts and I loved that. Also we talked about Enos and his prayers how much faith he had, you guys should read Enos this week its so short but its one of my favorite stories in the BOM :) We visited a MA this week her name is NANCY haha but she is so sweet and her daughter is so cute, her husband has a really bad drinking problem so we are seeing what we can to do help her but she is amazing and we had a super good lesson with her this week :) We are also visiting a woman named Guisela and I LOVE HER and her two daughters theyre so cute too and she really likes the church but her husband is not a fan. This week we also visited Maria Mileisha and Fabian and Dulce. I always love them with my whole heart. They really want to be baptized but Maria wokrs sundays and they cant come to church becuase of it. Also this week one of my investiagors taught me how to make toritlla de corn!! I stink at it but  it was still way fun to learn. Also our two dates for baptisms are doing good they are suoer pilas. Jose Alberto is till on track be getting baptized the 1 of November :) and Luis the 11 of October! They are awesome. Also Lisette a MA came to church yesterday! I love her and she liked it so i hope she will continue to come cause its important she hasnt been in a long time. There was a baptism Saturday and we went it was supposed to start at 6 but it didnt til 7!! Latinos are super late for everything and i have no idea why but its crazy! My comp also talked in church and did really good ( i didnt have to HAHAHA)  another really great scripture i found that I love this week is in John 20:31 about why we need the Bible AND BOM. its really good so you should all read it :) love you bunches!



No comments:

Post a Comment