Monday, March 2, 2015

hey fammm :)

This week was good!! great! wonderful!! Loving the mission life! Monday
we had noches de hogar that was super fun with an investigator family
that are super awesome. Then Tuesday we had a meeting with Sister
Curtiss I love her so much, her testimony is so big and after she took
us to lunch at a really cool restaurant. She showed us a video about
hiding your potential and a hatchet cover, I think its new on lds.org
if you have time watch it because it was super good. :) Wednesday we
had district meeting which was WAY good and we went to pizza hut after.
yum. We went to  visit Angel and Vilma they are the BEST!!! They came
to the baptism Saturday and I think they enjoyed it so we are hoping
they will progress, they are soo awesome and they love learning about
eternal families. :) they make me happy!! Thursday I got kinda sick
cause I ate CHOW MEIN, every time I eat it I get sick I hate that stuff.
Its like noodles and chicken and veggies and who knows what else and
its all mixed in a blender then cooked I swear it is so gross, but the
guats love it! That night we visited familia trigero, they are also the
BEST we taught them about faith and had such a good lesson with them,
they really are such cool people!! Friday we had a ward activity it was
sooo fun we were in charge of the temple station, we had a good turn
out. Saturday we went to do exercises at the church and the other
hermanas from the ward came and we just TALKED the whole time oops
sorry exercises haha. We had correlation and ate pizza.. and then we
went to lunch with the zone leaders and one of them found a hair in his
food and would not touch his food after, he hid it in a BAG and snuck
it out we were all dying oh my goodness.  We had a baptism and a
lot of investigators came with us and it was super great, super
spiritual and the baptism was beautiful. :)  I love you all so much
and hope everything is good!!:):):):



No comments:

Post a Comment