Monday, August 18, 2014

Cambios!

Well first my companion trainer (mi mama) is leaving me ;( so sad I am really going to miss her but I am excited as well. My new companion is Hermana Martinez from Honduras and she is in my district so I am pretty excited because I love her too!  I am a little nervous because she doesnt know the area so I am in charge of where we go and who we visit and stuff.. AH! Crazy. This week was really good, Tuesday morning we found out we were having divisions so we had our reunion de distrito and then I went to Santa Elena with Hermana Ball from Kaysville and we were walking when it started pouring the HARDEST I have experienced here, we were soaked within seconds. So we went to a house of a menos activo and she let us stay there for awhile. Also this week we visited Widman the guy from Belize again and shared a small mesage with them (in spanish) and we asked the 9 year old son to say the prayer and he was blessing everyone and saying bless the sisters bless my family... and then he said BLESS MY GIRLFRIEND, and he is 9 hahhaha  his brother started laughing and then I started laughing and then we all busted out laughing in the prayer it was sooo funny. This week we had a guy named Jose Alberto accept an invitation to baptism so I am praying he follows through! He is very intelligent and loves to read and has been reading the BOM and has a testimony of it and Joseph Smith! He really likes the church. YAY!  This week we also started teaching an older woman and her 3 grandkids and these people are truly amazing and they want to be baptized as well. It is amazing to see the hands of the Lord work through this amazing gospel. But this family is so poor. They are so sweet and love to have us over always but literally I love them with my whole heart and am excited to teach them more. The nietos want to get baptized, and the Hermana is pretty sure but not fully. :) We will see!  One day we were at Hna Blancas for lunch I was playing with a pepper and everyone feeaked out and made me wash my hands so i just thought they thought my hands were dirty, but apparently the pepper i was playing with can burn your face if you touch it after! I am still learning every day. :). I love this gospel and continue to grow so much each day. Its truly amazing! love you all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment